WHEN YOU NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR URGENTLY
In the Daytime between 8:00am and 6:30pm*, Monday to Friday (Excluding Public Holidays) please phone the surgery number: 01458 834100. The receptionist will take appropriate action to contact a doctor immediately.
After 6:30pm* and before 8:00am, Monday to Friday, weekends and public holidays:Somerset Primary Care Trust is responsible for the out-of-hours service and providing medical cover for the area. A doctor is always available for emergencies.
- If you have a critical medical condition, you should call 999 and ask for an ambulance
- If you have a serious medical condition, you should telephone 111 to speak to the out-of-hours medical service
- If you have a non-urgent medical condition you should ring your GP when the Health Centre is open
- If you dial the Health Centre you will be connected to a recorded message which will give you the telephone number of the out-of-hours service, which has been changed to 111
* Note: we are open until 7.00pm On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.