As a patient at this practice you can have a view on the things that matter in your health service. Glastonbury Health Centre’s Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a selection of patients and practice staff who meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the practice to the patients.
The purpose of a Patient Participation Group?
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare.
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
- To involve other patients from the wider population.
If you are interested in joining the group, or if you would like more information, please contact us via our contact form.
Virtual Patient Group
We are inviting patients to enrol on the Health Centre’s Virtual Patient Group. It is important that we find out what you think of us and how we can improve or develop services that are appropriate to meet patient need. This will all be done via email. The health centre can email a patient survey form for you to complete, or you can click one of the links below. We will not ask you to comment on a service that you have not experienced and will not ask for your comments more than 3 times in a 12 month period.
If you are interested in helping us, commenting on services that you have experienced:
Please fill out and return to the surgery.
The health centre can also offer to forward our newsletters via email, if you are interested please contact us.
Staff at Glastonbury Health Centre.